NatureKids BC aims to lay the foundation for the future health and emotional well-being of children across BC, but we can’t do it without your support. Your donations ensure that children across the province get the opportunity to connect with the nature world. Your generosity enables us to:
- Keep our membership fees low so that our clubs are accessible to as many families as possible
- Support our network of volunteers by building capacity and community
- Publish BC’s only full-colour nature magazine for children
- Work with educators in BC’s elementary schools to incorporate place-based learning into the classroom and nature into the school community.
How to Give
- Monthly giving is an easy and efficient way to make a large impact!
- You can start, change or stop your gift at any time.
- Your monthly gift of as little as $10 provides us with reliable revenue we can use to plan and deliver our programs.
- Monthly donors receive a copy of NatureWILD magazine each quarter, regular e-news updates, and tax receipts each spring
- Choose a specific program or make a request to use your gift towards.
- Donate over $20 to receive a tax receipt!
- Leave a lasting legacy by making a charitable bequest through your will.
- Donating through your will, you give without impacting your current financial situation and create tax benefits for other beneficiaries of your estate.
- We recommend seeking the advice of a lawyer or notary public prior to making changes to your will. If you decide to give in this way, make sure you use our full legal name.
In 2018, donations allowed us to accomplish the following:
Our full legal name is Young Naturalists’ Club of British Columbia Society and our charity number is CRA # 84961 1926 RR0001.
For more information about supporting NatureKids BC through donations or planned giving, please contact email@example.com.