When you become a NatureKids BC member, your family will be able to take part in many fun Explorer Days throughout the year, where you will learn about native wildlife and plants and meet other families who enjoy being outdoors and learning about nature.
You will also receive our NatureWILD Magazine four times a year, and be enrolled in the Passport to Nature and Action Awards Programs. We also keep you informed of other interesting nature activities and opportunities throughout the year, including environmental stewardship and citizen science projects.
Membership is just $35/per year per family. Once you join, we will send you a new member pack to welcome you to the club to get you started. * See below for more details if you can’t pay for a membership.
Here’s what’s included:
- An opportunity to attend monthly Explorer Days with your local NatureKids Club (if there’s one in your area)
- Receive four annual issues of NatureWILD magazine, the only nature magazine specifically for BC Youth
- Be enrolled in our Action Awards and Passport to Nature Programs
- Receive a fun, nature-themed welcome pack for each child, 5-12 years old.
If you prefer to pay by cheque, you can download a form to mail us.
* Not able to pay for a family membership right now, no worries, we still want you to take part in the fun. We have a small group of caring donors who have helped us set up a bursary fund. Get in touch with Niki Dun, Membership Coordinator, at info (at) naturekidsbc.ca and she’ll sort you out with a complimentary membership.
Individual Adult Membership
The individual membership option is for adults who like to stay connected to NatureKids BC.
An annual individual adult membership is $25 per year and includes:
- NatureWILD magazine delivered quarterly (four different issues each year).
- Voting rights at our AGM.
- Monthly e-newsletters filled with interesting nature related news.