View a list of upcoming and past Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
- This event has passed.
September 29, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Calling the Salmon Home
Come and learn about Salmon with a local mentor Brenda Melnychuk and walk the trails, look for Salmon, other activities.
Bring snack and wear outdoor clothing for the weather, water, binoculars if you have. Also if you have a smart phone you could listen to part of the Story Trails
Location: The Adams River Interpretive cabin , Tsutswecw Park
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days. (Friends are welcome if space permits.)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.