View a list of upcoming and past Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
October 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Explore the forest using your ears! We’ll discover the sounds that we can hear, such as bird songs, and then delve deeper into the sounds that we can’t hear with our human ears. Using technology to assist us, we’ll listen in on bat conversations and even hear the inner workings of trees.
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days. (Friends are welcome if space permits.)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.