View a list of upcoming and past Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
- This event has passed.
September 29, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for an afternoon of stewardship in partnership with the North Okanagan Naturalists’ Club. We will help them with their Adopt-a-Stream project, and clean up of the BX Cree.
Location: meet on Deleenheer Road
More details coming soon!
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days. (Friends are welcome if space permits.)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.