View a list of upcoming and past Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
- This event has passed.
February 3 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Enchanted Forest Walk
Join us for an Enchanted Forest Walk! We will play games, move through the forest with owl eyes, raccoon hands and deer ears and end with a campfire!
Location: Rogers Road, Vernon (exact address to be sent closer to the date)
To bring: Clothes you can explore in (think on your hands and knees), something to eat or drink to share (e.g. marshmallows, hot dogs, tea). We will have a campfire and/or stove to use.
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days. (Friends are welcome if space permits.)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.