View a list of upcoming and past Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
- This event has passed.
September 15 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Black and White Walk
Join club leaders Anthea & Sarah as we look for anything in nature that is black or white. Wear something black or white or black & white!
Location: Blackie Spit & nearby trails, Crescent Beach. Meet at the northmost end of the parking lot.
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days. (Friends are welcome if space permits.)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.