View a list of upcoming Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
In response to COVID-19, NatureKids BC is providing online resources and interactions, such as Virtual Explorer Days, to ensure the safety of our members. Please read our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policy for any potential in-person gatherings this summer.
- This event has passed.
August 25, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Nature Themed Yoga
After a busy summer, everyone needs a little time to reconnect and stretch. Join PG Nature Kids for an hour of nature-themed yoga. We will meet at Lheidli T’enneh Memorial Park.
Yoga starts at 11:30 am so please arrive a touch early. Bring a towel or mat if you can, a waterbottle, some comfy clothes, and your curious selves. If you wish to contribute, the instructor is accepting donations for Big Brothers and Sisters.
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days (Friends are welcome if space permits).
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.