View a list of upcoming and past Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
EASTERN FRASER VALLEY
September 22 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Chilliwack/Vedder River Cleanup
Celebrate BC Rivers Day with us! Join us at the Chilliwack Fish and Game Protective Association. We will head to Chipmunk Caves to pick up garbage and explore, then back to the Association for a bbq and prizes!
Please bring a light snack and water bottle and dress for the weather!
Location: Game Protective Association at 48685 Chilliwack Lake Rd, Chilliwack, BC V4Z 1A6.
For more information please visit us at our Facebook page below or reply with any questions.
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days. (Friends are welcome if space permits.)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.