View a list of upcoming Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
In response to COVID-19, NatureKids BC is providing online resources and interactions, such as Virtual Explorer Days, to ensure the safety of our members. Please read our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policy for any potential in-person gatherings this summer.
- This event has passed.
Boisterous Birds (Virtual Explorer Day)
May 9 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
This virtual program is suitable for ages 6 and up. If you are a teacher, please note this is a public program for families. Find more info on how to book a virtual field trip on our website.
While this program is free, our suggested donation is $2 to help us continue to offer these amazing programs from the Ecology Centre.
Please register for only one ticket per device. Sign up for the Zoom link for the live presentation, the link will go live 5 minutes before the event.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about registration or any technical issues on the day of the workshop.
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days (Friends are welcome if space permits).
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.