View a list of upcoming and past Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
Events for February 26, 2019
Events Search and Views Navigation
All about Bats! Join us on Feb 26 to learn about bats from fellow home learner, Emily Wallener. We should be inside for this but just in case we go for a walk dress for the weather. Location: Hecate Park Nature Centre (1865 Cowichan Bay Road) in Cowichan Bay.Find out more »
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days. (Friends are welcome if space permits.)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.