View a list of upcoming Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
In response to COVID-19, NatureKids BC is providing online resources and interactions, such as Virtual Explorer Days, to ensure the safety of our members. Please read our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policy for any potential in-person gatherings this summer.
- This event has passed.
March 25, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDT
Snow party at Moose House with Sue and Jurgen
It took two weeks, but we have now reset all our ski and snow shoe tracks (by legs not machine). The snow should still be here next weekend considering the expected temperatures. So next Sunday, Feb. 25 come play in the snow at Sue and Jurgen’s. The snow fun will start at 2pm and the potluck at 4pm. Bring skis, snow shoes, sleds, or just good boots (the road is great for walking) and of course something for the potluck. Dogs are fine as long as they are friendly. If you need directions please email email@example.com
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days (Friends are welcome if space permits).
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.