View a list of upcoming Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
In response to COVID-19, NatureKids BC is providing online resources and interactions, such as Virtual Explorer Days, to ensure the safety of our members. Please read our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policy for any potential in-person gatherings this summer.
- This event has passed.
June 24, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
Singing in Jericho Park for World Music Day/Fete de la Musique
In celebration of summer solstice and World Music Day (June 21) we will be singing in Jericho Park. We will explore different areas of the park with singing stops along the way. All songs will be taught by call and response so no prior singing experience is needed.
Time: to be confirmed
Meet at Jericho Beach parking east near 2nd Ave and Point Grey Rd
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days (Friends are welcome if space permits).
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.