View a list of upcoming Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
In response to COVID-19, NatureKids BC is providing online resources and interactions, such as Virtual Explorer Days, to ensure the safety of our members. Please read our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policy for any potential in-person gatherings this summer.
- This event has passed.
October 17, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm PDT
The City of Delta has been working on restoring the Forest Bay Park Preserve to a more natural state. Come out and help remove the invasive ivy that is choking the trees. Kevin Li an Environmental Officer from the City of Delta will accompany us.
Location: Forest Bay Park Preserve at 56 St and 6 Ave in Tsawwassen There is street parking on the 6 Ave west of 56 St. Cross 56 St at the light to get to the park preserve. Mentor: Kevin Li, City of Delta Environmental Officer
RSVP by: Oct 15, 2018
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days (Friends are welcome if space permits).
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.