View a list of upcoming Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
In response to COVID-19, NatureKids BC is providing online resources and interactions, such as Virtual Explorer Days, to ensure the safety of our members. Please read our COVID-19 Guidelines and Policy for any potential in-person gatherings this summer.
- This event has passed.
COWICHAN VALLEY WEEKEND CLUB
March 25, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Your Planet Footprint
We are partnering this month with the Nature Centre in Cowichan Bay and are excited with what they have to offer.
In this fun, engaging, and action-inspiring workshop we’ll explore our connections with the planet and its creatures. By observing nature closely and working together, we can learn how to make good choices for ourselves and planet Earth!
Where: Hecate Park at 1845 Cowichan Bay Road, at the west end of Cowichan Bay Village.
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days (Friends are welcome if space permits).
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.