View a list of upcoming and past Explorer Days and read our Explorer Day Etiquette below!
Events for December 28, 2018
Events Search and Views Navigation
Christmas Bird Count for Kids! This December there is a bonus Explorer day - the Christmas Bird Count 4 kids at Buttertubs Marsh held on Friday Dec 28 from 10:00am - 1:30pm. We did this last year as well, with out partners Bird Studies Canada and the city of Nanaimo, and it was a great […]Find out more »
Explorer Day Etiquette:
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
- Pre-registration with your Club Leader is required for most Explorer Days. (Friends are welcome if space permits.)
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time to ensure enough time for passport stamping and organization. Starting times are firm, and Leaders cannot wait for late-comers!
- Please stay with the Leader and let them know if you are leaving early.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult guardian, who is responsible for their behaviour. Children consistently disrupting the experience of others may be asked to leave.
- Bring appropriate weather gear, sunscreen, snacks, water, and other useful tools like binoculars, sketch books, cameras, and magnifying glasses.